Resources for a successful leadership transition
One of the most key ingredients to sustaining organizations is preparing for a successful executive director transition. Even if leadership transition in your organization is a number of years away, research indicates that early and thoughtful planning will aid in the success of the changeover.
For more information, please contact John Franklin, Program Director at email@example.com.
Laurie Wolf, president of the Foraker Group, led our most recent training and discussion on October 7, 2021.
- Article: “10 Things Departing Nonprofit CEOs Should Do”
- Article: “Five Ways to Know it’s Time to Leave”
- Article: “The Evolution of Executive Transition and Allied Practices”
- Building Leaderful Organizations
- Foraker Nonprofit Sustainability Model
- Succession Readiness Checklist
- Sample Succession Plan Table of Contents
- Succession Departure List/Onboarding Checklist
- Will We Get There Hire By Hire?