Vision & Call Internship Program
VISION & CALL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Launching young adults into their vocation through faith-based internships
Vision & Call’s purpose is three-fold: to provide a transformative learning experience, to increase the pool of talented emerging leaders entering the workforce and to educate and empower a commitment to young leadership development on the part of Christian organizations. Once a Vision & Call internship program is approved, the Murdock Trust shares costs with each organization, which may participate for up to six years. (Programs are expected to continue beyond our initial support.)
The Murdock Trust funds summer, part-time and full-time internships, and each internship program is expected to feature:
- A careful intern selection process
- The involvement of experienced leaders in mentoring
- An “apprenticeship” model of learning
- Intentional conversations concerning “vocation and calling” and giftedness
- A significant ministry experience in the organization
- Opportunities to integrate with a larger movement of emerging leaders in the Pacific Northwest
To learn more about each of the six essentials, please watch the corresponding video below
The Vision and Call Internship Program is offered every two years. Contact John Franklin for information.
Vision & Call Resources
Vision & Call Training Videos
We produced a series of training videos that go into each of the six program essentials we have identified as being critical components of an exemplary internship program.